Vernon RibFest July 3-5, 2020
Please see information pages to learn more about Sponsorship, Vendor & Volunteer opportunities. We look forward to seeing you at the Vernon RibFest on July 3-5, 2020. This year includes the Vernon Elks Lodge #45 – 100th year anniversary celebration.
The Vernon RibFest July 3-5, 2020 is a weekend tailored to deliver great food, and live music! This is a RAIN or SHINE event. The community sized BBQ’s award-winning professional ribbers along with local vendors are providing a variety of the finest fare foods.
July 3rd, 4th & 5th (Fri.
Location: Vernon Curling Club, is situated next to Becker Park.
Group reservations are available for a minimum of 8 people RESERVE HERE.
The Curling Club Entrance is at 3400 39 Ave, Vernon, BC V1T 6M4
· $2.00 suggested donation (bring correct change to expedite the process)
· Cash purchase ONLY (ATM on site )
· (FREE Shuttle every ½ hour from Kal Tire Place)
· Indoor and outdoor seating available.
· Wheelchair and mobility device accessible entrance.
· Table service is not available.
· Security is required to check all purses & bags upon arrival and exit.
Please check back regularly for updates!