Thank you for making Vernon RibFest 2019 a success!!
Please see information pages for Sponsorship & Volunteering opportunities. We look forward to seeing you at the Vernon RibFest on July 3-5 2020 where we will be also celebrating the Vernon Elks Lodge #45 – 100th Anniversary of serving our community!
Link to the 50/50 Draw Winning Tickets:
The Vernon RibFest July 5-7, 2019 is a weekend tailored to deliver great food, and live music! This is a RAIN or SHINE event. The community sized BBQ has award-winning professional ribbers from Gator BBQ, Misty Mountain BBQ, Grizzly BBQ & Smoke & Bones serving up BBQ ribs (beef & pork) brisket & chicken. Local vendors are providing a variety of the finest fare foods such as fresh east coast lobster, burgers, hotdogs, fries, mini donuts, ice cream, lemonade, and shave ice.
July 5th, 6th & 7th (Fri.
Admission is a $2 donation (children 12 and under FREE). This is a RAIN or SHINE event… Centrally located Vernon Curling Club, situated next to Becker Park.
Group reservations available for a minimum of 8 people RESERVE HERE.
Curling Club Address: 3400 39 Ave, Vernon, BC V1T 6M4
· $2.00 suggested donation (bring correct change to expedite the process)
· Cash purchase ONLY (ATM on site )
· (FREE Shuttle every ½ hour from Kal Tire Place)
· Indoor and outdoor seating available.
· Wheelchair and mobility device accessible entrance.
· There is not any food or drink service provided to the table.
· Security is required to check through all purses & bags upon arrival and exit.
Please check back regularly for updates!